sigrenEa works with a selection of local and international technical partners in order to bring its clients first-rate equipment with a guaranteed technical lifetime. The telemetry sensors are produced in France, for example, while other sensors are sourced from the United States and communication modems are German or French-made.
- sigrenEa has forged a long-term partnership with Cresitt Industries to carry out hardware R&D and enjoys the benefit of two dedicated engineers for ongoing development work.
- From time to time, sigrenEa also works with electronic development partners for specific work on clearly identified client projects. In particular, the company E‐nergie has developed an IR sensor used by sigrenEa in soft-waste level-measurement applications.
- The French National Center for Scientific Research (CNRS) was involved in the development of certain prediction algorithms used in sigrenEa software applications.
- Hitachi Orléans is sigrenEa’s industrial manufacturing partner. This partner’s exacting standards enable consistent quality in equipment production and a quality rating that is among the highest in the area of communicating devices for industrial applications.
- Hervé Consultants, a Hervé Group company, provides IT management for sigrenEa with high availability rates in order to offer uninterrupted service 24/7.
- The company PDCI is sigrenEa’s original partner and created the first version of the telemetry sensor.
Centre Capital Développement, Sofimac Partners and Blue Orange took an equity stake in sigrenEa in July 2012 in order to support the marketing of its product and service offering, as well as R&D investments.
BPI France has been sigrenEa’s innovation finance partner from the outset. It has provided support during all phases of development, from the commencement of its business operations to its current growth and expansion.
- Banks: Crédit Agricole Centre Loire and Caisse d’Epargne assist sigrenEa in its day-to-day operations.
- Leasers: CSI Leasing and Locam, work by sigrenEa’s side to assist with the lease financing of its service offering.